HP Officejet Pro 9028 Setup
Get guidance from us for hp officejet pro 9028 setup, hp Officejet Pro 9028 driver download, 123 hp Officejet Pro 9028 driver installation and 123 hp Officejet Pro 9028 wireless setup.
- HP Officejet Pro 9028 Setups is designed to attract people with unique features and outstanding performance.
- 123.hp.com/ojpro9028 Printer is reliable and satisfies the printing needs of users accurately in a timely manner.
- Enhance your HP OJPro 9028 printer quality with genuine ink cartridges.
- The hp Officejet Pro 9028 printer install for the first time is not so tedious, if you follow our experts guidance.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9028 Printer Setup
123 HP OJPro 9028 Unboxing Printer
- Choose a convenient place to position your printer box, and drag out your 123.hp.com/setup 9028 printer device from the box.
- Take off all the sealing materials surrounding the HP OJPro 9028 printer device.
- Remove the packing materials attached on inner side of ink cartridges and paper tray.
Connect Power Cord to HP Officejet Pro 9028 Printer
- Place your hp officejet pro 9028 setup device near the power supply connection.
- Connect one end of power cable to the rear side of HP Officejet Pro 9028 printer device and plug the other end into the power socket.
- Then turn on your 123.hp.com/ojpro9028 printer device after some time.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9028 ink Cartridges Installation
- Use genuine cartridge ink, during installation.
- Open the cartridge access door in your HP OJPro 9028 printer device.
- Insert the ink cartridge in the respective slot in your 123 hp officejet pro 9028 setups device.
- Close the cartridge access door, after successful installation.
- Remove the packing materials attached on the inner side of ink cartridges and paper tray.
HP OJPro 9028 Load Paper into the Input Tray
- Load quality papers in hp Officejet Pro 9028 printer setup device for enriched printing quality.
- First open the 123.hp.com/ojpro9028 printer paper tray to load the bundle of papers.
- Place the papers in the tray and slide down gently till the paper reaches the edges.
- Then close the paper tray.
DO YOU NEED A HELP FOR HP SETUP?
For Printer First time Setup, Driver Download, Wireless Setup and your printer issues.
123 HP Officejet Pro Printer Models
Set up the Officejet Pro 9028 Printer Connection again to resolve the issue
You can enjoy your printer services like printing, scanning and copying,only with the proper hp officejet pro 9028 wps setup.If there is any connection error or issues, then reconnect and reinstall the driver software for successful hp officejet pro 9028 setups and install…
Step 1: How to Reconnect the HP Officejet Pro 9028 printer
- Give your HP printer a break, if your HP Officejet Pro 9028 printer device is not working or not found when the printing task is ahead.
- Reconnecting your printer is a simple process. Navigate through devices and printer options to find your hp Officejet Pro 9028 setups device.
- Scroll down and find your HP Officejet Pro 9028 printer device, now disable the printer device and rest for some time.
- Select your 123.hp.com/setup 9028 Printer device and explore the settings menu for enabling and verifying the network connectivity.
- If the issue is still present, then disconnect the power cable connection between your 123.hp.com/ojpro9028 printer device and your computer and reconnect it, when prompted on screen.
Step 3: Reinstall the latest HP Officejet Pro 9028 driver from the HP website
- You cannot use your HP Officejet Pro 9028 printer without installing the driver software. Try to reinstall the latest version of hp Officejet Pro 9028 driver for your printer device.
- Before reinstalling the driver software, ensure that the previously installed 123 hp Officejet Pro 9028 driver and other supporting packages are been removed.
- Go to the HP webpage, and type your printer name as HP Officejet Pro 9028 printer setup.
- Search and select the latest full version of driver for your hp officejet pro 9028 setup printer.
- Now download and reinstall the compatible driver with the help of hp Officejet Pro 9028 manual.
Step 2: How to Uninstall HP Officejet pro 9028 printer software
- If still your issue is not sorted out, then the simplest way to resolve it, is to uninstall the hp printer software and driver files.
- Uninstall the printer software only if there is no other option.
- Click on start menu and choose the control option.
- In the control panel window, you will find a program uninstall option.
- Check on your local drive to find any remaining files of your HP Officejet Pro 9028 Software Download. If it exists delete it completely. Ensure that all the hp officejet pro 9028 setups files are removed from your computer.
- The HP printer software for your 123.hp.com/ojpro9028 Printer is completely uninstalled from your computer.
Step 4: Restart the computer and the HP Officejet Pro 9028 printer
- After successful reinstallation, you need to restart your HP Officejet Pro 9028 printer and computer to avoid any errors during printing.
- The currently running application has to be closed in your computer, before you restart your computer.
- After closing the application, click on start menu and proceed to restart your computer.
- On the other hand check whether your HP OJPro 9028 printer is in active state or sleep mode. If your printer is in sleep mode bring it to active state.
- Then turn off your 123.hp.com/ojpro9028 printer by pressing the power button and restart it.