123.hp.com/ojj6400 – HP Officejet j6400 Printer Setup
HP Officejet j6400 Setup
- The HP Officejet j6400 has a quick and easy setup procedure.
- It is important to set up the HP Officejet correctly to avoid any errors that may occur.
- Use only genuine quality paper and cartridges for the HP Officejet j6400 printer.
- Ensure to choose a stable network connection at all times.
- Follow the HP Officejet j6400 printer install steps to avoid difficulties when setting up the HP Officejet j6400 printer.
HP Officejet j6400 Printer Setup
123 HP Officejet j6400 Unboxing Printer
- Start by choosing a suitable location for the 123.hp.com/setup j6400.
- Discard all unwanted protective materials from the packaging and get the printer out.
- Collect all the printer accessories for later use.
Connect Power Cord to HP Officejet j6400 Printer
- Ensure to place the HP Officejet printer near a wall power supply outlet.
- With the help of the USB cable, connect one end to the printer and the other to the wall power supply outlet.
- Make sure the connection is static and power up the HP Officejet j6400 printer.
123 HP Officejet j6400 ink Cartridges Installation
- Ensure to use the genuine cartridges during installation.
- Remove the wrappers around the cartridge and open up the access door.
- Continue by inserting the ink cartridges into the ink slots carefully and closing the access door.
HP Officejet j6400 Printer Load Paper into the Input Tray
- Load the HP Officejet j6400 printer with good quality paper.
- Open up the paper tray and load the correct size paper into the paper tray.
- Avoid overloading the paper tray with too many papers.
DO YOU NEED A HELP FOR HP SETUP?
For Printer First time Setup, Driver Download, Wireless Setup and your printer issues.
Set up the Officejet j6400 printer connection again to resolve the issue
The HP Officejet j6400 printer makes it easy to print, copy and scan. If you happen to face any difficulties with HP Officejet j6400 setup and HP Officejet j6400 install, then follow the simple steps below to help rectify the error.
Step 1 : How to Reconnect the hp Officejet j6400 printer
- Start by opening the windows settings on the screen.
- Now access the device by selecting Printers & Scanners followed by an option to add printer or scanner.
- Finally, connect the printer when you notice HP Officejet j6400 pop up and complete the procedure.
Step 3 : Reinstall the hp Officejet j6400 latest driver from the HP website
- Start by visiting the HP Official website to help reinstall the HP Officejet j6400 latest driver.
- Ensure to choose a stable network connection for the download.
- Key in the printer model and wait for a driver download list to display on the screen.
- Now choose the compatible and latest HP Officejet j6400 driver for the windows/mac system.
- Follow on-screen instructions and complete the process.
Step 2 : How to Uninstall HP Officejet j6400 printer software
- Start by disconnecting the HP Officejet j6400 printer from the computer or network.
- On the windows, look for Add or remove programs. In the installed programs click the HP printer name and click on uninstall.
- If you don’t find your printer name then select HP Smart and click on uninstall.
- Tap on yes when you notice the User Account Control message display.
- Follow on-screen instructions and complete the software uninstall process and restart the system.
Step 4 : Restart the computer and the Officejet j6400 printer
- After the reinstall process is complete, make sure to restart the HP Officejet j6400 printer and the device.
- Stop all currently running programs on the computer before the restart procedure.
- Click on the start menu and continue to restart the computer.
- Ensure to check if the 123.hp.com/ojj6400 printer is in an activated state.
- Finally, turn off the HP Officejet j6400 printer by holding the power button and restarting it.