123 HP Envy 5663 Setup – envy5663 driver
- HP Envy 5663 Setup is curved in such a sleek look to deliver extraordinary features and user-friendly handlings.
- 123.hp.com/envy5663 Printer is consistent and Delivers the printing in less time with users’ specifications.
- Elevate your HP Envy 5663 printer quality with HP genuine ink cartridges.
- The hp Envy 5663 printer install for initial Setup is quite-easy by following the given steps without skipping.
123 HP Envy 5663 Setup
123 HP Envy5663 Unboxing Printer
- Allocate a spacious place for the printer and lift the 123.hp.com/setup 5663 printer device out of the box.
- Peel out all the protective and tapes sealed on the HP Envy 5663 printer device.
- Safely remove the inner packing materials on the ink cartridges and paper tray.
Connect Power Cord to HP Envy 5663 Printer
- Keep the hp 5663 Printer setup device nearby the power supply connection.
- Try to bring one end of the cable to the rear side of the HP Envy 5663 printer device and plug the other end into the power socket.
- Switch on the power supply on the hp com setup 5663 printer device after the Setup.
123 HP Envy 5663 ink Cartridges Installation
- Try to fill the Premium HP ink during the installation.
- Gently open the access door on your HP Envy 5663 printer device.
- Slowly fix the ink cartridge into the corresponding slot in your 123 hp setup 5663 printer device.
- Shut the cartridge access door after the installation process.
- Make sure there are no packing materials at the inner side of the ink cartridges and paper tray.
HP Envy 5663 Load Paper into the Input Tray
- Get the quality paper and insert them into the hp Envy 5663 printer setup device for enhanced printing quality.
- Try to open the 123.hp.com/envy5663 printer paper tray to load the required sheets.
- Slowly load the papers in the center of the tray and slide down gradually till the Paper reaches the corner.
- Further, close the top lid.
DO YOU NEED A HELP FOR HP SETUP?
For Printer First time Setup, Driver Download, Wireless Setup and your printer issues.
Set up the Envy 5663 Printer Connection again to resolve the issue
HP Envy 5663 printer involves features like printing, scanning, and copying. These features can be accomplished when the hp envy 5663 wps setup is properly configured using the power cords. If there is any connection improper intact, then reconnect and reinstall the existing driver software for hp printer setup and installation.
Reconnect the hp envy 5663 printer
- Try to take a break when the HP Envy 5663 printer device works continuously. In case it is not working or not found error is detected.
- Reconnecting procedure is simple in the printer setup. Follow Devices and Printer >hp Envy 5663 printer setup device.
- Roll down and search for your HP Envy 5663 printer device, now deactivate the printer device and leave it for some time.
- Now, choose the 123.hp.com/setup 5663 Printer device and search the settings menu for allowing and confirming the network connectivity.
- Yet you notice the error, then try to disconnect the power cords between the 123.hp.com/envy5663 printer and system and wait till the screen prompts to reconnect.
Uninstall any HP Envy 5663 software
- Yet you persist in the same issue, then you have an easy way to resolve it. Try to uninstall the hp printer software and driver-related entries.
- Take this driver uninstallation process as the last option when other steps fails. Further, Tap the start menu and pick the control option.
- Now, the control panel window appears, click on the program uninstall option.
- Open the local drive to search the HP Envy 5663 Software Download. If found, try to delete it immediately. Try to make sure the setup files are not there on the system.
- Now, the printer OS on 123.hp.com/envy5663 Printer is completely uninstalled from the system.
Reinstall the latest hp envy5663 driver from the HP website
- You can try to use the HP Envy 5663 printer without the driver installation procedure. Then, reinstall the updated version hp Envy 5663 driver for the printer.
- Ensure to delete all the 123 hp Envy 5663 driver supporting files are deleted completely, before the reinstallation process.
- Browse using the HP webpage and specify the printer name HP Envy 5663 printer setup.
- Using the list of detected printer names. Try to select the updated software version for the 123 hp com setup 5663 printer.
- Tap the download option and reinstall the compatible driver using the hp Envy 5663 manual.
Restart the computer and the hp envy 5663 printer
- Once the reinstallation process is completed. Try to restart your HP Envy 5663 printer and system to avoid interruption during the printing process.
- The existing application should be closed on the system before the restart procedure.
- Ensure whether all the applications are closed and tap the start menu and continue to restart the system.
- Alternatively, verify whether the HP Envy 5663 printer is in an active state or sleep mode. If the printer seems sleep-mode enable active mode.
- Finally, switch off the 123.hp.com/envy5663 printer by holding the power button and restart simultaneously.