HP Envy 4502 Wireless Setup
To print files and documents wirelessly, you need to connect your HP Envy 4502 printer device to wireless network. Using the hp 4502 wireless Setup option you can send files and documents wirelessly to your HP Envy 4502 printer device.
HP Envy 4502 Wiresless Setup for Windows
For wireless printer setup of HP Envy 4502 printer device on windows, follow the below guidance:
- Click on start menu, and select the 123.hp.com/envy4502 printer control panel.
- Search for setting option and explore the setting menu.
- From the setting menu, select the wireless setup wizard menu.
- Click on the OK or next button to continue with the setup process.
- Now your HP Envy 4502 printer device will search the nearest wireless router from the available wireless routers.
- Select the known wireless network and type the password. Now follow the on screen setup instructions to complete the Wireless Setup for windows.
- Click on ok to confirm the setup process for your Windows computer.
HP Envy 4502 Wireless Setup for Mac
Follow the below guidance for wireless printer setup of HP Envy 4502 printer device on Mac:
- Ensure whether the Mac computer is connected with active internet connection.
- Navigate through the setting menu from home screen. Select the wireless setup wizard option from settings.
- Click on next to continue with hp wireless setup process.
- Now your printer device will search for wireless router from the available router list.
- Choose your wireless network and provide network information like name and password for authentication.
- Follow the step wise instruction on screen to complete the Wireless Setup for HP Envy 4502 printer device.
- Perform a test print to verify the network connectivity and printing performance.
For Printer First time Setup, Driver Download, Wireless Setup and your printer issues.
HP Envy 4502 Wifi Setup
HP Envy 4502 Wifi Setup
Follow the steps for HP Envy 4502 Wifi Setup:
- Click on start menu and navigate through your printer control panel.
- Choose Wireless icon on your printer control panel.
- Scroll down and find the Wireless Setup Wizard and select ok button.
- Now select your network name if it is available on network list. If not manually enter your new network setup. Enter the new network name and click on Ok button.
- Now connect your 123.hp.com/setup 4502 printer to the desired network.
- Download and run the installation wizard to complete the driver setup.
HP Envy 4502 Wifi Direct Setup
Follow the steps for HP Envy 4502 Wifi Direct Setup:
- Select the start icon on your computer and move to printer control panel.
- Search for setting icon on printer control panel.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard from the setting menu.
- Choose your desired network for your hp 4502 wireless setup printer device.
- Now enter the network password to connect your HP Envy 4502 printer device with the wireless network.
- After entering the network password, wait for on screen instructions.
- Follow the step wise guidance to complete the Wifi Direct Setup for hp setup 4502 printer device.
How to connect your wireless printer in Windows 10?
Connecting your wireless printer in Windows 10 is easy with below simple steps:
- Now, turn on your 123 HP wireless setup 4502 printer device and your computer.
- Click on start menu and type printers in Windows search.
- Printer and scanner list available on the computer will be displayed on screen.
- Go to setting menu in your printer control panel.
- Enable the Wireless Setup Wizard from the setting menu. Follow the wizard instruction to connect your hp envy 4502 wps setup printer device to wireless network.
- After connecting your HP printer device to wireless network add the printer device to devices option.
How to Add an HP Printer to a Wireless Network
- Ensure that your computer is compatible with the network.
- Now turn on your HP Envy 4502 printer device.
- Follow the instruction on your computer screen till you reach the HP printer setting section.
- From the setting option navigate through wireless setup wizard option.
- Expand the wireless setup wizard option, which will display the available wireless network.
- Choose your desired network, and type your network password.
- After successful authentication of wireless network, your HP Envy 4502 printer device will be connected with wireless network.
- Confirm whether your HP Envy 4502 printer is added to your devices and printer option in your computer.
HP Envy 4502 Wireless - Troubleshooting
HP Envy 4502 Printer does not maintain its Wireless Connection
If HP Envy 4502 Printer does not maintain its wireless connection, then consider the below suggestions:
- First open the HP print and scan doctor, then allow it to diagnose any network or connection issues.
- If the error occurs follow the scan doctor instruction and resolve it.
- The wireless connection might be weak, if there is objects blocking the signal and if the HP Envy 4502 Printer is far away from the computer.
- Move the HP wireless setup Printer closer to your computer to improve the signal strength.
- If still the error occurs then minimize the wireless channel interference. Change the configuration of your router, so that signal strength of HP Envy 4502 wireless Printer will be increased.
HP Envy 4502 will not detect wireless network
If your HP Envy 4502 printer device does not detect wireless network, then consider the below suggestions:
- Try to restart your HP Envy 4502 printer device and your computer.
- Before you restart your computer make sure to close all the running applications.
- Ensure that your wireless network connection is reliable.
- Move to printer control panel and opt for settings option.
- Choose the wireless setup wizard form settings drop down menu.
- Provide your wireless network information to which you want to connect your HP Envy 4502 printer device.
- Follow the guidance on the screen to connect HP Envy 4502 printer device to desired wireless network.
- Follow the instructions to complete the wizard setup for your hp 4502 printer.