HP Envy 5534 Printer Offline
The HP Envy 5534 is an all-in-one printer that allows users to print, scan, copy and fax files all from one location. The HP Envy 5534 printer is efficient, but there is a high possibility the printer could face issues from time to time. The solution is to follow the HP Envy 5534 troubleshooting instructions or contact us to provide hand-held assistance for the HP Envy 5534 printer offline issues.
How to get the HP Envy 5534 printer back online?
Here are the steps that should be followed to bring the HP Envy 5534 printer back online. Follow the steps below to make sure the issues with the HP Envy 5534 are resolved.
- Power up the HP Envy 5534 printer and check if there is an offline issue.
- Ensure the cables connecting the printer are intact and there is an active wireless connection.
- Make sure the printer is set as the default printer. For this, open the settings app.
- Here, choose printers and devices and locate the HP Envy 5534 printer.
- From the list, choose HP Envy 5534 and right-click. From the pop-up menu, select Set as Default.
- With this, the HP Envy 5534 printer will be brought back online and can be continued to be used.
- If there are issues, check the HP Envy 5534 driver for an update or contact us for further assistance.
Why is my HP Envy 5534 printer saying offline?
Various reasons could be behind the HP Envy 5534 printer saying offline. Here are some of the reasons the HP Envy 5534 printer indicates offline.
- Check if the cables connecting the HP Envy 5534 are intact.
- There should be an active wireless connection connecting the HP Envy 5534.
- Following this, check if the printer is set to function online and it should be set as the default printer.
- Another issue that could be causing the printer to fail to function is the driver.
- If there is an update available for the HP Envy 5534 driver, the task should be completed at once.
- Besides, there could be other issues with the HP Envy 5534 drive. It will have to be reinstalled on the device.
DO YOU NEED A HELP FOR HP SETUP?
For Printer First time Setup, Driver Download, Wireless Setup and your printer issues.
HP Envy 5534 printer offline issues on Windows
- Power up the HP Envy 5534 printer and the Windows device the printer is connected to.
- Move over to the printer and check if it is connected to a wireless connection.
- The printer and the device should be on the same wireless connection.
- Following this, open the Settings app on the device and choose HP Envy 5534 from the list.
- The printer has to be set as the default printer, Click set as default from the option given.
- This will cause the printer to begin functioning online. Apply the changes and take a test print.
HP Envy 5534 printer offline issues on Mac
- Turn on the HP Envy 5534 printer and the Mac device.
- Check if there is an active wireless connection that the printer and the device are connected to.
- Move over to the device to check if the printer is set to function as the default printer.
- For this, click the Apple icon on the Mac and choose System preference.
- Following this, select the HP Envy 5534 printer from the list and set the printer as default.
- Once the changes have been applied proceed further to use the HP Envy 5534 printer online.