HP Deskjet 980c Setup Support
- 123 HP Deskjet 980c Printer Setup
- 123 HP Deskjet 980c Driver Install
- 123 HP Deskjet 980c ink Cartridge
- 123 HP Deskjet 980c Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Deskjet 980c Could Printing
- 123 HP Deskjet 980c Airprint
- 123 HP Deskjet 980c ePrint Help
- 123 HP Deskjet 980c Network Installation
- 123 HP Deskjet 980c Cartridge issue
- 123 HP Deskjet 980c Scanner Problem
- 123 HP Deskjet 980c Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 980c First Time Printer Setup
Printer Setup is the primary step which involves instructions to complete the 123.hp.com/dj980c printer setup.
- First position the printer box on flat surface and remove the HP Deskjet 980c printer device from the printer box.
- Try to remove all the wrapping materials surrounding the 123 hp setup 980c device.
- Now connect one side of power cord to the rear side of 123 hp deskjet 980c printer and plug the other side to power socket for charging the hp printer device.
- Press the power button to power on the HP Deskjet 980c printer device.
- Then lift up the ink Cartridge access door in your hp printer device.
- Take out the ink cartridge from its package and place it in ink cartridge slot. Make sure to place the ink cartridge on its respective slot.
- After successful installation of ink cartridge, close the ink Cartridge access door.
- Open the paper input tray in your 123.hp.com/setup 980c printer device to load papers for printing.
- Place stack of papers of same size in paper tray, and slide down with paper slider to align the papers.
- Then close the paper input tray.
- Now primary printer setup for hp deskjet 980c printer device is complete, now download HP Printer driver to enhance the printer performance.
For Printer First time Setup, Driver Download, Wireless Setup and your printer issues.
HP Deskjet 980c Driver Installation
Steps for hp deskjet 980c setup and driver installation:
- For HP Deskjet Printer software installation, move using 123.hp.com/setup 980c.
- Enter your printer model on the required field and click Begin
- Tap Deskjet 980c driver Download, then Open, Save or Run on the window that displays, to download the driver which is installed.
- Double click on the driver data downloaded to your computer to launch the installation.
- Track the on screen directions and complete the setup connection and later on the driver installation process.
- Finally, return to hp.com/123 on your browser page and try to complete your printer registration and activation.
Download hp deskjet 980c driver for windows
- The HP Deskjet 980c driver download for windows is available on hp com setup 980c webpage. Visit the webpage and download the appropriate driver for windows.
- The driver download allows you to connect with advanced features of HP Deskjet 980c printer.
Download hp deskjet 980c driver for mac
- To get the best use of HP Deskjet 980c printer device you have to download and install the latest version of HP Deskjet 980c driver on your Mac device.
- Make sure that the downloaded driver is compatible with the Mac device.
HP Deskjet 980c Wireless Setup
HP Deskjet 980c Wireless Setup For Window
- Initially turn on your 123.hp.com/dj980c wps printer device, wireless router and Windows computer to start the setup process.
- Open the Wireless Setup Wizard on your 123 hp printer control panel.
- Select the network provided by your wireless router and confirm your hp dj 980c wps setup process by clicking on OK button.
HP Deskjet 980c Wireless Setup For Mac
- Ensure that you have turned on your HP Deskjet 980c printer device, wireless router and Mac computer for initiating the setup process.
- From your printer’s control panel, select the Wireless Setup Wizard
- Choose the appropriate network from the network list and confirm the process for hp wireless setup for Mac.
HP Deskjet 980c Auto Wireless Setup
- Auto Wireless Setup enables you to connect your HP Deskjet 980c printer device automatically to hp wireless network without any cables or prompting for network information.
- To use auto wireless option, you need to install the hp deskjet 980c software and stick to the instructions on screen.
HP Deskjet 980c Connect using USB
- Place your HP Deskjet 980c printer device near your computer.
- Connect one end of USB port to rear side of HP Deskjet 980c printer device and the other end of USB port to the computer.
- Now a stable connection is established between your 123 hp dj 980c printer device and computer.
HP Deskjet 980c Wireless Mobile Printing
HP Deskjet 980c Airprint
- Airprint is a mobile service recommended exclusively for Apple users. The user can easily print documents from Apple device like iPhone, iPad or iPod on the HP printer device through Airprint option with the help of hp support.
HP Deskjet 980c ePrint
- ePrint is a cloud based service for HP printers to assign print jobs from anywhere through stable internet connection. ePrint enables the user to send print jobs through email from network enabled devices to printer’s email address.
HP Deskjet 980c Cloud Print
- Cloudprint is a web service for printing files from web-connected devices like tablets, or Smartphones. To explore this service, register your 123.hp.com/dj980c printer on your Google Cloud Print and easily alter your settings with manage option.
HP Deskjet 980c Mopria Print
- Mopria Print service is mobile printing technology for Android smartphone or tablet using operating system 4.4 or later version. To enjoy the Mopria Print service you need to install hp deskjet 980c Mopria Application from hp 123 setup.
123 HP Deskjet 980c Platform Support
123 HP Deskjet 980c printer can be connected to Windows computer and Mac computer, and can efficiently support task assigned by the user. 123.hp.com/setup 980c printer can also be accessed from mobile devices to perform print jobs.
HP Deskjet 980c Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print is a service that connects your printers to the web service. Connecting to the web makes printing from any corner of the world, with Internet accessibility, as possible. All you would need is to go with 123 hp com setup 980c Google Cloud Print enabling settings printer or a classic printer, and a device with access to the Internet.
REGISTERING YOUR PRINTER:
- A computer running Chrome, Linux, OS X v10.7 or later, or Windows XP or later, or Chrome book.
- Google Chrome installed on the computer.
- A Google Account.
- A Google Cloud Print must be connected to the same network as your computer does.
- An active Internet connection should be used.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/setup 980c printer devices.
- Get the help from the Chrome browser and sign into your Google account.
- Tap the Chrome menu icon, and try to choose the Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Move down and pick the Show advanced settings
- Now, scroll your cursor further to Google Cloud Print and tap the Manage option.
- Google cloud print senses any hp com setup printer on your network.
CONNECTING YOUR PRINTER:
Cloud Ready Printers:
These printers connect directly to the web. Ensure your printer is cloud ready or is HP ePrint capable.
- Open your Google chrome page.
- On the new tab, attempt to open chrome:// devices
- Use the My Devices and printer option and check if your printer is listed under it.
- If your printer is listed under My Devices, then your hp setup 980c printer is already itemized with Google Cloud Print. Select the Manage option to view the authorized Google Cloud Print printer names.
- If it is listed under New Devices, tap Register and print a confirmation page. In some printer names, you may be questioned to finish the registration using the printer control panel.
- In case, your printer is not registered, then make sure your 123 hp printer is connected to the network or try connecting with your printer’s email address. 123.hp.com/dj980c has to be HP ePrint allowed for it to have an email address.